The assembly line has a wide range of applications in modern industrial production. It can greatly improve production efficiency and reduce labor costs, while also having the function of integrating production processes. The use of assembly lines has greatly increased the production speed of products and provided fresh blood for the development of modern industry. So how should the equipment be laid out? Let's understand: 1) Take left and right, the best flow direction of work in process (material or piece) is right flow, followed by backward flow or forward flow.
2) The upper process can directly put the material on the table of the lower process. When it is difficult to transfer by hand, the automatic flow tank can be used instead of "throwing" the material in the process.
3) Minimize the amount of special vehicles (double needle car, bone car, knife car, etc.). If the process flow has a large distance, the method of circulating water can be used.
4) When the equipment is laid out, do not regard the equipment model as a plane. On-site IE needs to consider the position of the machine head and the carriage and the position of the parking staff.
5) When the material area is large, the movable table can be used to widen the table. It is recommended that the operating table should not be too close to the pulleys of other equipment. 6) When one person uses two devices, turn around as much as possible to avoid getting up and shifting.
7) While the flow of equipment is smooth, the use of space must also be considered.
8) In order to have a unified control on the use of the workshop site, the equipment layout should be square or rectangular.
9) The cut piece entrance and exit of the unit flow car should be placed at the edge of the production line, not in the middle.
10) The exit of the assembly line of each unit of the piece should be close to the central piece table.
11) Although the equipment layout is required to be compact, the width of the staff's seat space shall not be less than 55cm.
12) During the actual layout of the workshop, the ranked personnel need to follow up on the spot, observe the analysis process or make appropriate adjustments.
13) In actual production, the workshop management personnel should observe whether the transportation between the various procedures is convenient, whether there are bottlenecks, collect and summarize the problems found in the production, and further improve the vehicle scheduling method to improve production efficiency.
14) With the application of automatic (template) sewing machines in sewing workshops in recent years, our assembly line should also take into account the out-of-line layout of such automatic equipment. You can consider using novices to operate such automatic sewing machine equipment to reduce labor costs. Under the premise, improve the sewing efficiency.